Catalyst silencer for genset exhaust gas
Exhaust catalytic silencer Catalyst for Boët SM silencers type
Engine exhaust pollutant gas reduction combined with noise control
High efficiency catalyzed silencer for all type of engine
- Oxidation of carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide (CO)
- Oxidation of unburnt non methane hydrocarbon (NMHC)
- Combined with silencer noise reduction from 15 dB(A) to 60 dB(A)
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to get your quotation
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
Catalyst silencer to reduce the noise and the pollutant (CO, NMHC) from engine exhaust.
Noise reduction from 15 to 60 dB(A), absorptive and reactive for SM silencer range
- Catalyst component fully manufactured from stainless steel
- The catalytic material is coated on a metal substrate in a shape of honeycomb
It is a concentric winding of extremely thin blades
- Efficiency 100% beyond 400°C
- Silencer must be placed as close as possible to the engine outlet to ensure maximum catalyst efficiency
- Silencer can be mounted in any orientation to provide convenient access
- Easy access for inspection and maintenance of the catalytic material
- Special connection for bursting disc available
- Pressure probe for pressure monitoring available
- stainless steel
- pollutant CO NmHC
- Absorptive & reactive