ATEX centrifugal fan low flow & high pressure
Aeib centrifugal fan CAHP ATEX type.
Impeller forward curved blades designed to ensure the extraction or blowing clean and slightly dusty air.
Air flow from 160 m3/h to 1 200 m3/h
Pressure from 450 Pa to 3 200 PA
ATEX IIB & IIC
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
AEIB centrifugal fan CAHP ATEX model for gas & air blowing or extraction
Impeller forward curved blades for clean and slightly dusty air
- Housing painted carbon steel
- Motor CE Ex II2 G T* IIB or CE Ex II2 G T* IIC, for area 1(Gb) or 2 (Gc) (for ATEX model) CE Ex II2 D T* IIIB or CE Ex II2D T* IIIC, for area 21(Db) or 22 (Dc)
- Impeller Forward-curved blades in carbon painted steel
- Ambient temperature between -20°C and +40°C (unless otherwise paid to the motor nameplate)
- Fluid temperature between -20°C and +80°C
- Maximum temperature 250°C (400°C peak) for CAHP HT model
- In accordance with machine directive 2006/42/EC and Directive 2009/125/EC
- Safety in accordance with EN ISO 12499
- Turbine balanced ISO 1940 (standard class G6.3)
Each fan tested in operation with vibration control according to ISO 14694
All performance values are given for 15°C, for other data please contact us
- Painted carbon steel
- slightly dusty
- forward-curved blades