Engine exhaust silencer 50 dB(A)
Genset exhaust gas silencer Boët Stopson SM50 EVO type
High efficiency exhaust gas silencer designed to reduce the noise of internal combustion for all type of engine, petrol, diesel & gas
- Silencer noise reduction 50 dB(A)
- Gas flow from 1 500 m3/h to 35 000 m3/h
- Engine power from 110 kW to 2 500 kW
Power & flow given at 450°C with 1 000 Pa Pressure drop
For other data please check in the selection table
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
Boët Stopson exhaust silencer SM50 EVO for engine exhaust noise reduction
Gas engine silencer to reduce the noise of internal combustion for all type: petrol, diesel & gas
High efficiency exhaust silencer combining reactive & absorptive effect with low pressure drop, NR 50 dB(A)
Engine exhaust silencer for Man, Wärtsilä, Cummins, Caterpilar, Mitsubishi, Volvo, Jenbacher, SDMO gensets from 110 kw to 2,5 MW
- Silencer made of carbon steel S235 JR
- Protection paint treatment by high temperature black prime paint.
- Internal thermal insulation to reduce heat emission
- Rock wool protected with perforated steel sheet and glass cloth
- Assembly on site by welding, flanges and counter flanges with bolts available
- Exhaust gas temperature 450°C
- Recommended installation with expansion device to ensure that no vibration or mechanical stress will be applied to the silencer
- Dimensional tolerances ISO 13920 class B
- Global attenuation 50 dB(A) based on a noise spectrum with a dominant frequency of 125 Hz
- Other material stainless steel, corten, ... available on request.
- Carbon steel S235 JR
- High temperature black primary coat internal and external
- Absorptive & reactive