Anti vibration support for medium and very heavy loads, square support, four springs
Low frequency damping support with four metal springs to avoid transferred vibrations to the structure from a floor standing machinery
- Square plates with centering studs
- Loads from 140 to 4 800 kg
- Cutoff frequency 2,3 Hz to 5 Hz
Anti-vibration decoupling supports for rotating machines of all types, generators, air handling units, fans, pumps
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
Spring support with square plates dedicated to stop vibration transmissions in the cases of medium and very heavy loads
Ground installation to support all type of rotating machines
- 4 high-strength steel springs that can withstand contiguous turns. C1 class NFA 47.301 standard
- 8 cups with centering cores on which the springs are press fitted
- 2 base plates (-AM) covered with a sheet of 3mm thick neoprene for grip. The springs are protected by a black polyester epoxy paint. Mechanical parts zinc coated (bi-chromating treatment)
- Height 126mm to 186mm according to performances
Ambient conditions: -40 ° C to + 60 ° C
- For outdoor installation (to be specified when ordering), galvanized mounting parts version galvanized
- Pre-stressed version
- This product is dedicated for for the assembly of any equipment requiring a high vibratory isolation
- It is especially recommended for installation of rotating machines of all types : generators, air handling units, fans, compressors, pumps.
- Depending on the models and the static loads, the natural frequencies of these media are between 2.3 and 5 Hz, which gives them a very high power filtering, even for machines turning very low speeds
- Abacuses are shown on data sheet giving vertical movements and natural frequencies of the different models depending on the supported load.
- zingued carbon steel
- epoxy paint