ATEX axial fan high flow short housing type
Aeib axial fan HDO ATEX type
Axial fan designed to ensure the extraction or insufflation of gas, clean & little dusty air, short housing model
Air flow from 750 m3/h to 75 000 m3/h
Pressure from 30 Pa to 800 Pa
ATEX IIB & IIC
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
Aeib axial fan HDO ATEX model for air extraction & insufflation
High flow, short housing type
- Housing duct carbon steel with paint
- Motor CE Ex II2 G T* IIB or CE Ex II2 G T* IIC, for area 1(Gb) or 2 (Gc) (for ATEX model)
CE Ex II2 D T* IIIB or CE Ex II2D T* IIIC, for area 21(Db) or 22 (Dc) (for ATEX model)
- Propeller Composite antistatic or aluminum alloy (cat 2 & 3)
- Grid galvanized or painted on propeller side
- Direction of air specified when ordering
- Ambient temperature between -20°C and +40°C (unless otherwise paid to the motor nameplate)
- Fluid temperature between -20°C and +40°C
- in accordance with machine directive 2006/42/EC and Directive 2009/125/EC
- Safety in accordance with EN ISO 12499
- Turbine balanced ISO 1940 (standard class G6.3)
Each fan tested in operation with vibration control according to ISO 14694
All performance values are given for 15°C, for other data please contact us