Modular floor insulation panel
Modular panels for the reinforcement of sound insulation of floor Ornitolink 360003000 series
designed to improve floor insulation between 2 adjoining rooms. Suitable for both air borne and impact noise reduction.
- Standard dimensions 1200 x 1000 (Easy to install)
- Thickness : exist in 23mm, and can be supplemented by differents layers of absorbing materials according to required attenuation
- Sold by kit for residential insulation (16,6m² ) including 14 panels, 2 auto-adhesive antivibration strips, 7 joint cartridges
or by pallet for professionals :
- panel thickness 23mm : pallet of 55m² (46 panels - antivibration strip or joint non supplied)
Floor soundproofing panels designed to ensure the soundproofing of residential premises and buildings
Easy to assemble - Kit solution - Suitable for both air borne (up to 61dB) and impact noise reduction (up to 58dB). - Fire resistance B, s1-d0 according to EN 13501-1:2018
Can be installed over existing flooring and laid over by tiles, parquet, carpet...
- Assembly of layers of absorbent materials: gypsum fibre, viscoelastic polyester foam membrane, plasterboard
- To be laid on self-adhesive antivibration strip and possibly additional insulating layers
- By residential kit : 14 pannels (16,8m²), 2 self-adhesive anti-vibration strip rolls, 7 joint cartridges
- Additional insulating layers on request : thin membrane, multi-layer membranes, pads for impact noise under ceramic or wooden floors... on demand
- Dedicated to limiting neighborhood noise related to transmission through walls
- To be installed over existing floor : concrete, tiles, old parquet...
- Finishing layer can be done with tiles, laminated parquet, carpet and other floorings...
- Indoor use
- Ease of implementation Panel easy to handle by a man Cutting system similar to Placoplatre
- Refer to the method of installation specified by the manufacturer
- Modular panels
- Soundproofing design
- manufacturer registered trademark