Centrifugal turret high pressure for dust laden air
Centrifugal turret Aeib TCR type
Turret designed to ensure the extraction of dust-laden air in industry
Air flow from 700 m3/h to 37 000 m3/h
Pressure from 50 Pa to 500 Pa
Air temperature from -20°C to 80°C
Motors 230 V/400V, one or two speeds
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
Turret Aeib TCR model for air roof extraction
Designed to ensure the extraction of clean and dust laden air
- Housing galvanized carbon steel
- base plate galvanized carbon steel
- Cap galvanized carbon steel
- Grid at inlet and outlet
- Motor Class F, IP55, 50Hz,B35, 400V three phased and 230V Mono, one or two speeds
- Impeller Forward-curved blades in galvanized carbon steel
- Ambient temperature between -20°C and +40°C (unless otherwise paid to the motor nameplate)
- Fluid temperature between -20°C and +80°C
- In accordance with machine directive 2006/42/EC and Directive 2009/125/EC Ecodesign "ERP"
- Safety in accordance with EN ISO 12499
- Turbine balanced ISO 1940 (standard class G6.3)
Each turret tested in operation with vibration control according to ISO 14694
All performance values are given for 15°C, for other data please contact us
- galvanized carbon steel
- Air quality
- Backward-curved blades