Overpressure shutters wall mounting type
Air overpressure flap shutters Ornitolink 630002000 series
Flap shutter dedicated to ensure air overpressure control in buildings and in ventilation networks.
Installation at air exhaust
- Flow from 144 m3/h to 57 600 m3/h
- Pressure drop 35 Pa at recommended flow
- Width / Height from 100 mm to 2 000 mm
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
Aluminium flap shutter designed to ensure the excess air pressure in buildings
Outlet duct gravity flap shutter
- Anodized aluminium fins at 90 mm spacing, th. 1,5 mm
- Aluminium frame, th. 1,5 mm. No drilling
- Silent stops (foam gaskets)
- stainless steel shaft
Any dimensions ≤ 2000 x 2000 mm, monobloc Grid <1000 x 1000 mm, grid with central reinforcement ≥ 1000 x 1000 mm
- non-standard dimensions
- different thicknesses
- connection ferrule
- stainless steel
- epoxy paint
- anti bird wire mesh
- mosquito screen
- grids/filter/shutter combination
-counter frame to be sealed
- frame drilling Fixing wall mounting (no frame drilling)
- max. air speed : 6 m/s
- max back pressure : 170 Pa