Engine exhaust silencer 40 dB(A) radial type
High efficiency genset exhaust gas silencer designed to reduce the noise of internal combustion for all type of engine, petrol, diesel and gas
- Silencer noise reduction 40 dB(A)
- Gas flow from 200 m3/h to 35 000 m3/h
- Engine power from 15 kW to 2 500 kW
Power & flow given at 450°C with 1 000 Pa Pressure drop
Exhaust silencer for engine exhaust noise reduction
High efficiency exhaust silencer combining reactive and absorptive effect with low pressure drop, NR 40 dB(A)
Gas engine silencer to reduce the noise of internal combustion for all type: petrol, diesel & gas.
- Silencer made of carbon steel S235 JR
- Protection paint treatment by hight temperature prime paint
- Heat emission is reduce by internal insulation.
- Rock wool protected with perforated steel sheet and glass cloth
- Assembly on site by welding, flanges and counter flanges with bolts available
- Exhaust gas temperature 450°C
- Recommended installation with expansion device to ensure that no vibration or mechanical stress will be applied to the silencer
- Dimensional tolerances ISO 13920 class B
- Global attenuation 40 dB(A) based on a noise spectrum with a dominant frequency of 125 Hz
- Other material stainless steel, corten, ... available on request.
- Acier carbone S235 JR
- High temperature black primary coat internal and external
- Absorptive & reactive