Belt driven axial fan high temperature air flow
Axial fan with motor out of airflow designed to ensure the extraction of high temperature air & gas, clean or little dusty air
- Air flow from 750 m3/h to 75 000 m3h
- Pressure from 30 Pa to 800 Pa
- Air temperature from -20°C to 200°C
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
Axial fan with motor out of the airflow for duct installation
Extraction of high temperature air, belt driven type, for clean or little dusty air
- Housing duct painted steel
- Housing available in hot dip galvanized or high temperature protection paint (200°C max)
- Propeller : composite or cast aluminium from diameter 800 (1500rpm)
- Motor Class F IP55, 50Hz, B3, 400V three phased
These fans which are mounted on long housing may be connected to a network of ducts, or attached to a wall for a direct operation.
- Direction of air to be specified when ordering
- Ambient temperature between -20°C and +40°C (unless otherwise paid to the motor nameplate)
- Fluid temperature between -20°C and +80°C
- Fluid temperature 80°C to 200°C with high temperature paint
- In accordance with machine directive 2006/42/EC and Directive 2009/125/EC
- Safety in accordance with EN ISO 12499
- Turbine balanced ISO 1940 (standard class G6.3)
Each fan tested in operation with vibration control according to ISO 14694
All performance values are given for 15°C, for other data please contact us
- Air quality
- Clean or little dusty