Centrifugal fan for heavy dusty air with wood chips
Centrifugal fan designed to ensure the extraction of air loaded with heavy dust, wood chips & shims, radial impeller
- Air flow from 280 m3/h to 3 250 m3/h
- Pressure from 610 Pa to 3 100 Pa
- Available from diameter 500 to 800 on demand
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
Centrifugal fan for heavy dusty air with particles and dust extraction in industrial applications
Heavy duty impeller radial type suitable for wood chips and shims
- Housing carbon painted steel
- Impeller radial in painted steel
- Housing and impeller available in hot dip galvanized or epoxy paint variants. Stainless steel on demand.
- Inlet and outlet grids
- Motor Class F IP55, 50Hz, 400V three phased
- Ambient temperature between -20°C and +40°C (unless otherwise paid to the motor nameplate)
- Fluid temperature between -20°C and +80°C
- In accordance with machine directive 2006/42/EC and Directive 2009/125/EC
- Safety in accordance with EN ISO 12499
- Turbine balanced ISO 1940 (standard class G6.3)
Each fan tested in operation with vibration control according to ISO 14694
All performance values are given for 15°C, for other data please contact us
- flat blades
- Air quality
- heavy dusty & particles