ATEX Axial turret for air extraction
Turret Aeib THTL ATEX type
Axial turret designed to ensure the extraction of clean or little dusty air for small & medium extraction flow
Air flow from 450 m3/h to 8 500 m3/h
Pressure from 13 Pa to 125 Pa
ATEX IIB & IIC
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
Turret Aeib THTL ATEX model, for air roof extraction
Designed to ensure small & medium air flow extraction of clean & little dusty air
- Housing galvanized carbon steel
- base plate galvanized carbon steel
- Cap galvanized carbon steel
- Grid at inlet and outlet
- Motor CE Ex II2 G T* IIB or CE Ex II2 G T* IIC, for area 1(Gb) or 2 (Gc) (for ATEX model) CE Ex II2 D T* IIIB or CE Ex II2D T* IIIC, for area 21(Db) or 22 (Dc), 50Hz, 400V three phased Motor
- Propeller Composite antistatic or aluminum alloy
- Ambient temperature between -20°C and +40°C (unless otherwise paid to the motor nameplate)
- Fluid temperature between -20°C and +40°C
- Roof installation
- In accordance with machine directive 2006/42/EC and Directive 2009/125/EC Ecodesign "ERP"
- Safety in accordance with EN ISO 12499
- Turbine balanced ISO 1940 (standard class G6.3)
Each turret tested in operation with vibration control according to ISO 14694
All performance values are given for 15°C, for other data please contact us
- galvanized carbon steel
- Air quality
- compsite or aluminum