Pre-stressed antivibration spring box for medium and heavy loads with 2 metal springs
Low frequency pre-stressed damping support with two metal springs to avoid transferred vibrations to the structure from a floor standing rotary machinery
- Pre-stressed with 2 M12 threaded rods
- Loads from 1 300 kg to 2 400 kg
- Cutoff frequency 3 Hz
Anti-vibration decoupling supports for rotating machines of all types, generators, air handling units, fans, pumps
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
This spring-Loaded, prestressed, box with a self-frequency close to 3 Hz, is made up of the following elements:
- 2 high resistance springs, Class C1 according to NFA 47-301, protected by a black epoxy paint baked.
- 2 mechanically welded parts, zinc coated (bi-chromating treatment)
- 2 M12 threaded rods, zinc coated, providing prestressing, equipped with sets of removable safety inserts, to dismantle after installation
- 2 neoprene rubber plates to avoid fixing and improving high frequency of structure-borne sound filtering
- Galvanized mechanical parts and stainless steel screws for outdoor mounting.
- "V": lower sole type "VIBRAFRAIN" for soundproofing applications (add 7mm to the height of the supports).
- This product is dedicated to the elastic suspension of rotating machines installed on a floating slab in concrete
- Prestressing allows for leveling adjustments without the need to lift the entire device with a crane or jacks. It is also used successfully for supporting large pipes.
- zingued carbon steel
- epoxy paint
- zing plating