Pre-stressed antivibration spring box for medium and heavy loads with 2 metal springs
Low frequency pre-stressed damping support with two metal springs to avoid transferred vibrations to the structure from a floor standing rotary machinery
- Pre-stressed with 2 M12 threaded rods
- Loads from 1 300 kg to 2 400 kg
- Cutoff frequency 3 Hz
Anti-vibration decoupling supports for rotating machines of all types, generators, air handling units, fans, pumps
This spring-Loaded, prestressed, box with a self-frequency close to 3 Hz, is made up of the following elements:
- 2 high resistance springs, Class C1 according to NFA 47-301, protected by a black epoxy paint baked.
- 2 mechanically welded parts, zinc coated (bi-chromating treatment)
- 2 M12 threaded rods, zinc coated, providing prestressing, equipped with sets of removable safety inserts, to dismantle after installation
- 2 neoprene rubber plates to avoid fixing and improving high frequency of structure-borne sound filtering
- Galvanized mechanical parts and stainless steel screws for outdoor mounting.
- "V": lower sole type "VIBRAFRAIN" for soundproofing applications (add 7mm to the height of the supports).
- This product is dedicated to the elastic suspension of rotating machines installed on a floating slab in concrete
- Prestressing allows for leveling adjustments without the need to lift the entire device with a crane or jacks. It is also used successfully for supporting large pipes.
- zingued carbon steel
- epoxy paint
- zing plating