Pre-stressed anti vibration spring box for small loads with 1 metal spring
Low frequency pre-stressed damping support with one metal spring to avoid transferred vibrations to the structure from a floor standing rotary machinery
- Pre-stressed with 2 M10 threaded rods
- Loads from 16 to 970 kg
- Cutoff frequency 3 Hz
Anti-vibration decoupling supports for rotating machines of all types, generators, air handling units, fans, pumps
This spring-Loaded, pre-stressed, box with a self-frequency close to 3 Hz, is made up of the following elements:
- 1 high resistance spring, Class C1 according to NFA 47-301, protected by a black epoxy paint baked.
- 2 mechanically welded parts, zinc coated (bi-chromating treatment)
- 2 M10 threaded rods, zinc coated, providing prestressing
- 2 neoprene rubber plates to avoid fixing and improving high frequency of structure-borne sound filtering
galvanized mechanical parts and stainless steel screws for outdoor mounting.
"V": lower sole type "VIBRAFRAIN" for soundproofing applications (add 7mm to the height of the supports).
- This product is dedicated to the assembly of any material requiring a strong vibratory isolation, active suspension of all kinds of vibrating machinery
- It is especially recommended for the installation of rotating machines of all types: groups generators, air handling units, fans, compressors, pumps.
- It is particularly intended for the elastic suspension of piping and machines rotating installed on floating slab
- It makes it possible to obtain high filtering rates, even for machines running at low speed (500 rpm)
- Preloading allows for leveling adjustments without require lifting the entire unit with jacks and draining the installation.
- zingued carbon steel
- epoxy paint
- zing plating