Anti vibration hanger for small, medium and heavy loads
Low frequency damping hanger with metal spring Anti-vibration decoupler to avoid transferred vibrations to the structure from a suspended machinery
- Bolt dimensions from M8 to M16
- Loads from 2,6 kg to 1 200 kg
- Cutoff frequency from 2 Hz to 5 Hz
Zinc plated for internal use or galvanized with stainless steel screws for external use
Spring hanger dedicated to stop vibration transmissions Ceiling installation to support duct network, pipes and exhaust lines
- high-strength steel spring that can withstand contiguous turns
- support frame with centraliser and neoprene filter
- 2 threaded rods for fasteners, diameter M8 to M16 according to choosen performance
- Spring protected by a black polyester epoxy paint
- Mechanical parts zinc coated (bi-chromating treatment)
- Ambient conditions: -40 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Indoor and outdoor model available
- For outdoor installation (to be specified when ordering), the housings are galvanized and the screws are made of stainless steel version galvanized
- For hot pipes, specify it to order.
- Available in pre-stressed version
This product is dedicaded for assembling equipment under ceilings, frames or lifting device. It is especially recommended for ventilation ducts, piping, groups of air conditioning and ventilation and acoustic ceilings.
Depending on the models and the static loads, the natural frequencies of these media are between 2.0 and 5 Hz, which gives them a very high power filtering, even for machines turning very low speeds. Abacuses are shown on data sheet giving vertical movements and natural frequencies of the different models depending on the load supported.
- zingued carbon steel
- epoxy paint
- zing plating