Anti vibration support for small loads, one spring
Low frequency damping support with one metal spring to avoid transferred vibrations to the structure from a floor standing machinery
- Rectangular base plate with elastomer layer, circular top plate in zinc plated metal
- Loads from 2 kg to 800 kg
- Cutoff frequency 3 Hz to 5 Hz
Anti-vibration decoupling supports for rotating machines of all types, generators, air handling units, fans, pumps
Spring support with small foot print dedicated to stop vibration transmissions in the cases of small loads Ground installation to support all type of rotating machines
Stiffness ration Kx/Ky : 0,7. Overload 50% of maximum load
- Zingued spring with shot peeling treatment to improve dynamic resistance
- Soft closed cell polyethylene to prevent entry of solid elements and avoid any damage to turns
- Base plate covered with an elastomer plate to compensate for uneven ground
- The springs are protected by epoxy finishing
- Mechanical parts zinc coated Specifications
- Tear-off protection
- Shock absorption
- Resistance to oils, grease, ozone...
- Structure noise isolation
- Suspension for on-board equipment
- This product is dedicated for small equipment requiring high vibratory isolation; active suspension of all kinds of vibrating machines.
- It is especially recommended for the installation of rotating machines of all types:generators, air handling units,fans, pumps, etc.
- Depending on the models and the static loads, the natural frequencies of these media are between 3 and 5 Hz, which gives them a very high power filtering, even for machines turning very low speeds.
- zingued carbon steel
- epoxy paint