Anti vibration support for small and medium loads, one spring
Low frequency damping support with one metal spring to avoid transferred vibrations to the structure from a floor standing machinery
- Rectangular plates with centering studs or circular flange
- Loads from 3,6 kg to 1 200 kg
- Cutoff frequency 2 Hz to 5 Hz
Anti-vibration decoupling supports for rotating machines of all types, generators, air handling units, fans, pumps
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
Spring support with small foot print dedicated to stop vibration transmissions in the cases of small and medium loads
Ground installation to support all type of rotating machines
- high-strength steel spring that can withstand contiguous turns. C1 class NFA 47.301 standard
- 2 centering cores on which the spring is clipped
- A base plate (-AM) covered with a sheet of 3mm thick neoprene for grip.
- The springs are protected by a black polyester epoxy paint
- Mechanical parts zinc coated (bi-chromating treatment)
- Ambient conditions: -40 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Indoor and outdoor model available
- For outdoor installation (to be specified when ordering), galvanized mounting parts version galvanized
- Neoprene layer
- This product is dedicated for small equipment requiring high vibratory isolation; active suspension of all kinds of vibrating machines.
- It is especially recommended for the installation of rotating machines of all types:generators, air handling units,fans, pumps, etc.
- Depending on the models and the static loads, the natural frequencies of these media are between 2.0 and 5 Hz, which gives them a very high power filtering, even for machines turning very low speeds.
- Abacuses are shown on data sheet giving vertical movements and natural frequencies of the different models depending on the load supported.
- zingued carbon steel
- epoxy paint