HEPA filter H13-H14 aluminium frame
Glass micro fiber HEPA filter for absolute filtration in medicine, pharmacy, food industry, microbiology, chemistry, laboratories, hospital
- Efficiency from H13 to H14
- Flow rate from 150 to 1200 m3/h
- Max operating temperature 75°C
- Thickness 78mm
Absolute HEPA filter H13 - H14
- Clean rooms, diffuser ceiling lights, decontaminated environments.
- Air treatment systems with a high sterility, as required in places such as operating rooms and clinical laboratories.
- Air treatment in the electronics, nuclear, pharmaceutics, photographic and food industry.
- Sealing compound 2 component polyurethane
- Frame type anodized extruded aluminium
- Face guard powder coated (neutral color) aluminium sheet
- Gasket EPDM flat, EPMD flat continuous and PU foam
- Filter media : high quality glass fiber
- Separators : hot melt beads
- Max temperature 75°C
- Max final pressure drop 600 Pa
- EN 1822 compliance, each filter tested
- CE Certificate
- Glass fiber