ULPA filter U15 MDF frame
Glass micro fiber ULPA filter for absolute filtration in medicine, pharmacy, food industry, microbiology, chemistry, laboratories, hospital
- Efficiency U15
- Flow rate from 150 to 900 m3/h
- Max operating temperature 75°C
- Thickness 78 mm
Absolute ULPA filter U15 for air purification
- Clean rooms, diffuser ceiling lights, decontaminated environments.
- Air treatment systems with a high sterility, as required in places such as operating rooms and clinical laboratories.
- Air treatment in the electronics, nuclear, pharmaceutics, photographic and food industry.
- Sealing compound 2 component polyurethane
- Frame type MDF
- Gasket EPDM flat, EPMD flat continuous and PU foam
- Filter media high quality glass fiber
- Separators hot melt beads
- Max temperature 75°C
- Max final pressure drop 600 Pa
- EN 1822 compliance, each filter tested individually
- CE Certificate
- Glass fiber