HEPA filter H13-H14 MDF frame
Glass micro fiber HEPA filter for absolute filtration in industrial processes like micro electronics, nuclear energy and air purification in laboratories and hospital
- Efficiency from H13 to H14
- Flow rate from 150 to 1200 m3/h
- Max operating temperature 75°C
- Thickness 78 mm
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
Absolute HEPA filter H13 - H14 for air purification
- Clean rooms, diffuser ceiling lights, decontaminated environments.
- Air treatment systems with a high sterility, as required in places such as operating rooms and clinical laboratories.
- Air treatment in the electronics, nuclear, pharmaceutics, photographic and food industry.
- Sealing compound 2 component polyurethane
- Frame type MDF
- Gasket EPDM flat, EPMD flat continuous and PU foam
- Filter media high quality glass fiber
- Separators hot melt beads
- Max temperature 75°C
- Max final pressure drop 600 Pa
- EN 1822 compliance, each filter tested
- CE Certificate
- Glass fiber