Engine exhaust silencer for container 40 dB(A)
Genset exhaust gas engine silencer Boët Stopson SMC40 type for container installation
High efficiency exhaust gas engine silencer designed to reduce the noise of internal combustion for all type of engine, petrol, diesel and gas
- Silencer noise reduction 40 dB(A)
- Gas flow from 120 m3/h to 22 000 m3/h
- Engine power from 5 kW to 1 600 kW
Power & flow given at 450°C with 1 000 Pa pressure drop
For other data please check in the table
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
Boët Stopson exhaust silencer SMC 40 for container engine exhaust noise reduction
High efficiency exhaust silencer combining reactive and absorptive effect with low pressure drop, noise reduction 40 dB(A)
Gas engine silencer to reduce the noise of internal combustion for all type : petrol, diesel & gas
OEM Engine exhaust silencer for Man, Wärtsilä, Cummins, Caterpilar, Mitsibishi, Volvo, Jenbacher, SDMO gensets from 5kW to 1,6 MW
-Silencer made of carbon steel S235 JR
- Protection paint treatment by high temperature black prime paint
- Heat emission is reduce by internal insulation
- Rock wool protected with perforated steel sheet and glass cloth
- Assembly on site by welding, flanges and counter flanges available
- Exhaust temperature 450°C
- Recommended installation with expansion device to ensure that no vibration or mechanical stress will be applied to the silencer
- Dimensional tolerances ISO 13920 class B
-Global attenuation 40 dB(A) based on a noise spectrum with a dominant frequency of 125 Hz
- Other material stainless steel, corten, ... available on request.
- Acier carbone S235 JR
- High temperature black primary coat internal and external
- Absorptive & reactive