Rubber expansion joint with metal flanges double sphere
Rubber expansion joint to stop vibrations, sound and shocks in piping systems
Anti-vibration decoupler to avoid transferred vibrations for motors, compressors and pumps
- Pressure from 8 to 16 bar
- Vacuum rating 650 mm HG
- Temperature from -15°C to 115°C
Compression, extension, lateral and angular movements
Suitable for air, compressed air, water, weak acid, alkalis
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
Rubber expansion joint dedicated to stop noise, vibration, water hammer, pumping impulses and water born noises
Spherical shape for high pressure use
- Flange carbon steel PN 16
- Pressurized ring carbon steel wires strand
- External layer EPDM - inner layer NBR
- Reinforcing Nylon cord fabric
- Temperature: -15 ° C to + 115 ° C
- Working pressure 1" to 12" 16 bar, 14" 8 bar
- Bursting pressure 1" to 12" 48 bar, 14" 24 bar
- air, compressed air, water, sea water, hot water, weak acid, alkalis
- Not applicable for oil
This product can be used for air conditionning systems, air ducts, chemical lines,water networks, air intake diesel engines, sanitary systems, etc...
- Stainless steal flanges
- flanges type PN 10 & ANSI 150
- Carbon steel