Rubber expansion joint with threaded unions
Rubber expansion joint with great flexibility equipped with threaded connections
Anti-vibration decoupler to avoid transferred vibrations in pipe networks
- Pressure 10 bar
- Vacuum rating 400 mm HG
- Temperature from -15°C to 115°C
Compression, extension, lateral and angular movements Suitable for air, compressed air, water, weak acid, alkalies
Threaded EPDM Rubber Expansion joint is the soft joint of metal pipes, and consists of inner rubber, nylon cord fabric, outer rubber compound rubber ball and metal lap joint flanges.
Rubber expansion joint dedicated to stop noise, vibration, water hammer, pumping impulses and water born noises
- union threads malleable iron
- External layer EPDM
- Inner layer NBR
- Reinforcing Nylon cord fabric
- Temperature: -15 ° C to + 115 ° C
- Working pressure 10 bar
- Bursting pressure 30 bar
- air, compressed air, water, sea water, hot water, weak acid, alkalies
- Not applicable for oil
- The product can endure high pressure, maintain good elasticity, have large displacement to balance pipe deviation, absorb vibration and make less noise and have easy installation.
- Threaded EPDM Rubber Expansion joint can be widely used in the pipe system of water supply, drainage, circulating water, HVAC, fire protection, paper making, pharmacy, petroleum chemical industry, ship piping system, water pump, compressor and fan etc.
- Union threads
- Malleable iron