Pre-stressed anti vibration spring box for medium loads with 1 metal spring
Low frequency pre-stressed damping support with one metal spring to avoid transferred vibrations to the structure from a floor standing rotary machinery
- Pre-stressed with 2 M10 threaded rods
- Loads from 650 kg to 1 200 kg
- Cutoff frequency 3 Hz
Antivibration decoupling supports for rotating machines of all types, generators, air handling units, fans, pumps
With the 3D Secure system, Banque Populaire offers enhanced authentication to better protect you, secure your purchases online.
Thanks to the quality of the service of our partners, we will always strive to ship your order as soon as possible.
The conformity of the products is checked before shipping. Any damage must be notified on the delivery bond. Our customer service is at your disposal in case of claim.
This spring-Loaded, prestressed, box with a self-frequency close to 3 Hz, is made up of the following elements :
- 1 high resistance spring, Class C1 according to NFA 47-301, protected by a black epoxy paint baked.
- 2 mechanically welded parts, zinc coated (bi-chromating treatment)
- 2 M10 threaded rods, zinc coated, providing prestressing
- 2 neoprene rubber plates to avoid fixing and improving high frequency of structure-borne sound filtering
- Galvanized mechanical parts and stainless steel screws for outdoor mounting.
- "V": lower sole type "VIBRAFRAIN" for soundproofing applications (add 7mm to the height of the supports).
- This product is dedicated to the assembly of any material requiring a strong vibratory isolation, active suspension of all kinds of vibrating machinery
- It is especially recommended for the installation of rotating machines of all types: groups generators, air handling units, fans, compressors, pumps.
- It is particularly intended for the elastic suspension of piping and machines rotating installed on floating slab
- It makes it possible to obtain high filtering rates, even for machines running at low speed (500 rpm)
- Preloading allows for leveling adjustments without require lifting the entire unit with jacks and draining the installation.
- zingued carbon steel
- epoxy paint
- zing plating